Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I do love dresses...


When I blogged about my summer dresses a few days ago, I had more hits and readers than ever before:) It made me really happy, and while I don't want my blog to be all about posing and dressing up, I will continue to do clothes posts, if it's inspiring. I do hope it is:) I love colors and patterns, I like cute, I like dresses, sweaters and blouses that have shape. But no matter what you prefer ,the important thing about clothes is to have fun and wear what you feel great in. Don't bother worrying about what other people think of you, be happy with who you are!

I'd like to share another dress I recently bought. I also got a sweater and a cardigan, which I'm saving for an autumn outfit post, but here's to summer! (Dress from LaRedoute). I tried to do a photo shoot outside with my bike, but it didn't turn out very successful.... The photos with the dress I wore to work today were all useless ha ha. This is the only pic that might work... After that I moved inside!




I really like the back of the dress. Not much, but oh! Still!


My hair today. I have to many hairpins and fun accessories, I'm challenging myself to use them more often. Love ponytails, but not every day. 



And of course, the yellow dress! I cut it about ten centimeters, it used to be below the knee, it feels much better customized. (Dress H&M, thrifted)

Now I'm relaxing, before I'm off to practice some driving. How's your evening? 

No comments: