Saturday, August 2, 2014

Summer outfits


Two of my favorite buys this summer. I truly hope I'll be able to keep wearing light dresses like these for a while longer, I'm going back to work on monday, but summer can't be over, not yet, not yet. I did try to shoot some photos in jeans and it was way to hot, the autumn clothes I bought will have to wait till a later post. 

This dress is mail-order, from LaRedoute. Love the open back!





I'm a really picky shopper, but I also managed to buy three dresses in Stockholm. One I already shared on the garden photos, this is number two, from Mango. Number three is pretty and yellow, promise to show it off soon! This one came with a pink belt, but here I chose to wear it without it.  






I'm totally a dress and skirt person. I love jeans too, but one should never forget to be girly. What's your favorite summer dress? 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clash ߋf Clans Hack Cydia : Enables ߋbtain tɦе one tɦing
straight.

my webpage: clash of clans forum community